Property for sale in Queens, New York, the USA
Queens is the largest area of New York with a rich historical past. It is home to over 2.3 million people, so property in Queens is always in demand. The population of this borough is multi-ethnic. It houses the largest Chinese and Greek communities, a large number of Irish and Italians. Two international airports located in this area make real estate in New York easy to access for foreigners.
Developed infrastructure, the opportunity to join different cultures of the world and the "spirit of freedom" inherent in the city attract foreigners from all over the world. Geographically, the district is the center of the metropolis. Apartments in this borough are equally popular as a place to move for permanent residence and for investment.
Property prices in Queens
The cost directly depends on the quality and size of housing and the number of rooms. On the real estate market, you can find housing options with the following prices:
- One-bedroom apartments – USD 150,000-200,000 (CNY 953,000 - 1.2 million). However, even with limited area, you can find high-end units with prices reaching more than USD 500,000 (CNY 3.1).
- Two-bedroom apartments - from USD 500,000 (CNY 3.1 million) and more.
- The price of a three-bedroom home can reach several million dollars. This value of real estate in Queens, applies not only to penthouses, but also to houses and villas.
Prices in one of the largest metropolitan cities in the world tend to rise. Therefore, it is worth studying the available offers right before buying property for investment in Queens.
Lifestyle in Queens
Almost half of the district's population are foreigners. This is reflected not only in the style of street design, but also in the way of life. Multiculturalism is a characteristic of every metropolitan borough, and most people like it. Real estate in Queens allows you to move to one of the most dynamically developing cities on the planet and join the “melting pot”, see the culture of different countries.
In an area with a developed infrastructure, you can find everything you need for a comfortable life: schools, medical facilities, shops and many attractions, including:
- the Long Island City waterfront with its magnificent views. In summer, it is especially popular among locals as a holiday spot;
- the branch of the New York Museum of Modern Art (MOMA). Popular festivals and exhibitions are regularly held here.
- the City Field Baseball Stadium, home of the local New York Mets baseball team;
- the Botanical Garden. This landscaped area is a perfect spot where you can escape from the hustle and bustle of city life;
- Flushing Meadows-Corona Park. This park hosts the US Open every year.
One of the best beaches in New York - Rockaway - is also located in Queens.
Investment property in Queens
You can find many large development complexes in New York in this area, but the most popular options are houses designed for several families. As for the number of skyscrapers, Queens loses only to Manhattan, but this does not mean that you cannot buy a penthouse or duplex in the borough. In the real estate market, you can find all types of housing in different price ranges. To invest in Queens property, you just need to decide on a budget and strategy. The housing market provides ample opportunities. There are several ways to increase your investment:
- Buy housing at the development stage. This will allow you to sell it more expensive after the project is completed.
- Buy a pre-owned unit that needs redesign. You can also make a big profit by improving the state and quality of real estate.
- Rent out your new home. The demand for apartments in the metropolis is always high.
In addition, the annual capitalization of the value allows you to save money invested in New York real estate from inflation.
We will help you buy property in Queens
Our website offers the latest property deals from trusted developers in New York. The database is regularly updated and covers all areas of the city. The website has an easy-to-use search system. You can find out the real-time prices in rubles, euros, dollars or choose many other search parameters that will help you find a perfect match to your requirements and investment goals. Our experienced real estate agents will walk you through the buying process and help choose the best buy-to-live and buy-to-let options.